Saturday, July 3, 2010

Farewell

Well our last day was a success. We finished roofing 2 houses and then spent the rest of the day seeing port-au-prince... Its hard to blog b/c we are leaving so many Haitians in hardship...however, I had a blast and the pictures are amazing. I will post some when I get back tom... Can't wait for A/C, my bed and beautiful girls!

Also, for $25/month you can sponsor a child to go to school, doctor & dentist, class and clothes... Let me know if interested? Take care,

Mik
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. Safe travels back! Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark

    What an amazing trip you must have had. I am so thankful for living in this country and especially air-conditioning.. Thanks for sharing this week a part of your experiences. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip. Rose

    ReplyDelete