Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Morning School

(Sorry I sent this out this morning but it didn't go thru)

Since Blanchard is a school, this morning the children started class @ 7am. We went around to each class and introduced ourselves and in return they would sing a song for us.

Before they went into their classrooms, they would gather and sing their national anthem and then pray (nice some countries still pray in school). The children are great, all they want to do is touch me...not give high fives or hand shakes but just touch me...SO, I'm teaching them handshakes b/c that's just straight up weird to me....All I know is how much Children bring Joy to this world. Angie would be in heaven and I already know she wants me to put one in my suitcase :) I wish it was that easy to adopt b/c I would in a heartbeat... Nevertheless, a great way to start our week....off to put up a roof.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment