Tuesday, June 29, 2010

35

Is the amount of seconds that shook haiti on Jan. 12th...I was talking to Jackie (Pastor Leon's wife) about her day of the quake, I took 2 things away from our conversation:

1. The Nation thought that the world was ending (if you are a Christian, they thought that Christ was coming back) and everybody was yelling the Blood of Jesus

2. The after shooks, was almost harder for some people b/c people were uncertain if a more severe earthquake was about to happen.

I think we can relate to this on a much smaller scale. Sometimes fear prevents me from trusting. I'm worried about what people think or if God will truly provide. I'm worried about building possessions for myself...... But that can be gone in 35 seconds


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment